Welcome To South Bruce Community & Business Association!
We represent the business interests of South Bruce, a community located in southern Bruce County. South Bruce is open for business and we are actively seeking to work with people like yourself to live, grow and prosper in rural Ontario.
The Municipality of South Bruce is located on the southern border of Bruce County in rural Midwestern Ontario, Canada. We are a rural community close to lake Huron and the Bruce Power facility (The worlds largest operating nuclear facility). We have an airport nearby, and are a 3 hour drive to the US (either Michigan or New York).
Our area includes our communities of Mildmay, Teeswater, Formosa, Belmore, Carlsruhe and Deemerton and the surrounding countryside. Our major economic sector is agriculture, however our base also includes a mix of many industries, services, commercial retailers, and amenities to serve the residents of and visitors and tourists to South Bruce.
The South Bruce Community & Business Association (SBCBA) was formed in 2012 to serve the Municipality of South Bruce. We invite you to spend some time both browsing our site and experiencing first-hand what our municipality has to offer.
What South Bruce has to offer:
- A motivated work force, many of whom have the hard working values that come in an agricultural community
- Well serviced commercial property (Sewer, natural gas, 3 phase power)
- Natural resources (Water, forestry, aggregate)
- Agriculture (Dairy, beef, swine, poultry, cash crop)
- A great community to live in, with arenas, curling club, great schools (including French immersion), community service clubs, several churches and community halls.
If your business is looking to add an additional location, or to relocate, send us a note or give us a call. A quick conversation will give you an idea if South Bruce could be the right home for your business.
Links to related sites.